• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 3 PCH Farrells-cgc graded. Beauts*re-opened to clear the HT---9am EST Apr 1st
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen. 

Been selling on the Boards for 5 years. Hundreds of sales, refs available if you want 'em.

Kudos thread under my profile pic. 

Return Policy: I accept returns (within 7 days of receipt), I will refund the shipping cost I charge the Buyer. Books are accurately described, so this should not be an issue.

NOTE: On this sale returns are not an issue as these are CGC graded and obviously what you see etc. Cases are unblemished and perfect. No newtons. 

People who camp out on the naughty step need not apply, or random sociopaths either.

SHIPPING:

These books are all sent tracked/insured and signed for confirmation at your end. Take one book its $25, Take 2 and I will only charge you $15. Take all three, I will pick up the complete tab.

First 'take it' in the thread wins the book. I will listen to all pms. A book sold in a pm will be honoured as long as it is not superseded by an in the thread. By superseded I mean posted before I can post SOLD in the thread. I will always post SOLD as quickly as is humanly possible in the thread.

THE BOOKS THEMSELVES:

3 BOOKS-ALL FARRELLS.

What these 3 books have in common apart from being purely awesome cover appeal, is the eye popping colour clarity on each book. These books are red hot right now and you don't need me to tell you that. Unfortunately this week I have taken a hit with some ongoing medical expenses, I was hoping to keep them for myself, but that is how it goes. This has been a recurring theme for me for three years now, so its frustrating to some degree, but at least they will be appreciated wherever they end up.  

I'll get them posted up with pics in about 20 minutes.

paul.

Edited by G G

First up is HAUNTED THRILLS #4.

Apart from the two small pieces missing on the left side and one tiny piece of magic tape, this is one one the best structured 3.0s you will see. In hand it is awesome. I am taking various angles with my cam for all these books for your own assessments. COW pages.

$525     $425 firm, includes tracked/signed for ship.

DSCN2589.JPG

DSCN2593.JPG

DSCN2595.JPG

DSCN2597.JPG

DSCN2599.JPG

Edited by G G

Finally is VOODOO #11.

This is a doozy. Where else but PCH would you get an evil skeleton riding an elephant? This book is all kinds of awesome in hand. OW pages.

sold to Adrian (Top City)

DSCN2612.JPG

DSCN2614.JPG

DSCN2615.JPG

DSCN2616.JPG

DSCN2618.JPG

DSCN2621.JPG

DSCN2619.JPG

Edited by G G

I've knocked off another 20 bucks per book.

NOW 13.5% OFF

I will make a small loss on these after expenses, fees etc but I need to move these if possible soon for reasons stated at the top of the thread..

Still available:

HAUNTED THRILLS #4

image.png.62c13cf19912a3f6a29c7270aeccdd51.png$455

STRANGE FANTASY #5

image.png.f6666e549ce767391598b987a6fb5cd6.png$sold

Edited by G G

RE-OPENED TO CLEAR THE HAUNTED THRILLS #4, AS THE VOODOO & STRANGE FANTASY HAVE SOLD.

I have reduced the book by another $30, and will include tracked/signed for shipping in the deal.

This final price is $425 firm if anyone is interested. Beautiful book for the grade on a hot title. (Will not go lower on this book)

HT004(A)%.jpg