• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED TOS #49, added, discounts added pg 2 Action 76, Thrilling 18, HULK Annual Signed,Blonde Phantom 22,Venus 12 (Horror) All Star, 24, Ghost Rider 1 Superboy meets Supergirl, all Universal CGC's.
1 1

44 posts in this topic

I will be listing 12 slabbed comic books tonight.

I accept Paypal, Checks or Money Orders. Payment is due in 7 days unless we have made arrangements before you hit the Take it sign.

First take it wins. In case of a tie, the one visible on the boards wins.

Shipping will be my cost to anywhere.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included. Anything over $200 will need to go signature required.

Returns for any reason, but the book must be returned in the same manner it was shipped within 7 days of receipt. Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer.

No list people please.

Several of these I submitted, if I did, I have notes as to whether they were pressed and cleaned, so I'll note that in the ads.

Prices are my guesses from GPA/eBay and any other place I think of looking. Most of these are not common, so I might be wrong, if I am, just send me a PM (if I'm too low it might be too late, lol;) so just if I'm too high;)

I'm planning one more sale next weekend, Raw GA, and that will be it until I get some CGC books back in a few months.

Edited by skypinkblu

Police Comics #3, CGC 3.0 OW/W 1941. 13 on the census. Although she is not mentioned on the front cover, this is the 3rd appearance of Phantom Lady.https://www.comics.org/issue/1651/? This book was from the Evelyn collection. Cover is detached and there is some tape inside, colors are beautiful. Not cleaned or pressed.

Bin is $425

It looks a lot better than my scanner shows, so do the others, lol;)  sold to RSS0429

584307597_police3_0001.jpg.717dcedcb51f985417869881a73d186d.jpg

408527703_policecomics3scan.thumb.jpeg.21a56a54255cfb00d0931ff774ec43c4.jpeg784984371_policecomics3scanback.thumb.jpeg.4a0d6551809082b53e730c3871f29291.jpeg

Edited by skypinkblu