• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] closed

8 posts in this topic

Just a few books tonight.

:takeit:in the thread trumps any messaging negotiations. 

$15 boxed priority shipping with signature confirmation in the continental U.S. Shipping outside the continental U.S. is expensive and will be whatever the actual cost is. 

Paypal, money orders, or checks for payment.

7 day return privilege on raw books, no returns on certified books.

Edited by Frisco Larson

Marvel Mystery Comics #43 CGC 4.5 Universal. Label states: off white to white pages. Bought this out of an original owner collection in the mid 90s. Sold it raw to a buddy after a divorce. He had it graded, but I'm pretty positive he didn't have it pressed. I bought it back several years later but I'm cutting the run earlier than this issue now, so it's available. 

Marvel Mystery 43 4.5 ow-w front.jpg

Marvel Mystery 43 4.5 ow-w back 1.jpg

Marvel Mystery 43 4.5 ow-w back 2.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

57 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

mm just killer for the grade.  should fly outta here.

Thanks Billy Boy!! It's from the collection we call the "Barry Books" of which, your Young Allies 10 is from. A few boxes of original owner Golden Age walked into his North Dakota comic shop. I still have the Young Allies 7 from the collection, which I sold to you, then got back when I traded you my 9.0. This Marvel should really come out of the holder. It's very fresh in hand!!