• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Thief Caught!
2 2

81 posts in this topic

The vendor had a camera set up to monitor his booth! BRAVO!

From the article "spoke only to correct Miller on the pronunciation of his last name." - bowels is probably the correct way to say this $hithead's name!

8 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Who were the fortunate dealers? What were the books. I need facts. Kudos for cameras and nailing this guy.

I know Worldwide has cameras set up I wonder if this POS was so focused on stealing that he didnt notice the signs or cameras?

9 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Basically there was about a half dozen dealers.  Worldwide is the reason he was caught, he texted a number of us his photo.  Jim saw him walking the floor and followed him while another member got Stephen.  His MO was to steal a whack from a vendor and bring them back to his daughter, they would then peel stickers off and sell some of the books back to other vendors.  When he was caught his backpack was stuffed with about a 3/4 of a short box, all books taken were raw (that everyone knows of).  Vendors who he took from include but by no means limited to:
Dale, WorldWide, Kristina's, and a couple others that I don't know their booth name.

Nothing like a weekend with the kids committing grand larceny.