• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC lost my books?
2 2

386 posts in this topic

My books were delivered to CGC on March 18th but yet I haven't see my submission in the system. I called them and one person told me that they will called me back but didn't. So I called again and she said she will check on it and call me back but didn't. Third time I call and the person told me that the receiving manager was just getting back from a show and said it's going to take a while. What will happen if they lost my books? The tracking does say it was delivered. I'm starting to worried a lot now. 

On 3/25/2019 at 2:05 PM, nyanmaung said:

My books were delivered to CGC on March 18th but yet I haven't see my submission in the system. I called them and one person told me that they will called me back but didn't. So I called again and she said she will check on it and call me back but didn't. Third time I call and the person told me that the receiving manager was just getting back from a show and said it's going to take a while. What will happen if they lost my books? The tracking does say it was delivered. I'm starting to worried a lot now. 

Did they show up yet?

On 3/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, nyanmaung said:

If you saw it delivered to their PO Box address it's probably there and just hasn't been checked into their system yet.  Call back tomorrow and ask them if it's normal to wait 7 or more business days for your submission to check in - if they say that's sometimes typical then you're good to go and just need to be patient.  It's different from how it used to be but I've had some wait this long to be checked in and then fly through the rest of the stages (when it used be the opposite - checked in fast and then slow through the rest of the process).  Once you get them checked in I'm sure you'll be happy :)

I had books delivered there on Monday. Usually I've gone to verified next day but I'm sure with con season just starting up stuff is pretty backed up. Trying to be patient as well :juggle:

It's also been probably a year ish since my last sub. Sounds like the flow has maybe changed a bit. 

Edited by Rhymenoceros

10 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

Calm down OP

Wait........did he........did he just clap back?

If so, the internet is going to lose it's frigging mind.

16 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Great thread title. :ohnoez:

Yep.....and if I don't find Poopsie Von Picklebutt soon, get ready for mine.

"CGC killed my dog?"

7 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

It's been almost two weeks. Nothing yet except I got an email that the receiving manager is looking into it. I send in 4 Eternals #1s, Booster Gold #1, and Nova #1 which all have the potential to get 9.8s. At this moment I just want my books back or a fair compensation.

Once they're logged into the system, you still get to look forward to waiting for them to get graded and shipped back to you.

You might as well just take that cyanide capsule now. lol

9 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

It's been almost two weeks. Nothing yet except I got an email that the receiving manager is looking into it. I send in 4 Eternals #1s, Booster Gold #1, and Nova #1 which all have the potential to get 9.8s. At this moment I just want my books back or a fair compensation.

Stop being such a drama queen. What 2 weeks? This is how it works. You send your books to CGC at a PO Box and the USPS shows delivered. The box isn’t yet at CGC. It is also not the only box. There are hundreds of boxes that can accumulate depending on what day and time they go to pick them up. 

“Smart” submitters write on the box “walk thru” or “express” or whatever their tier may be to give attention to their box so that could help Cgc officials to facilitate that order. Unmarked boxes will get opened eventually. Again there are lots of boxes to process. This usually takes a few days. Calling them when the USPS shows delivered and asking where they are exactly isn’t going to get you an intelligent answer that will make your kind satisfied. For the rest of us who have submitted books before, we give it a few days and like magic, it appears on the dashboard. Currently I am awaiting an order of modern books to hit my dashboard that the USPS shows delivered on Monday, it’s Thursday and I see nothing yet. I’m not flipping out. Now I know why, it’s because they are dealing with you. And likely others like yourself. 

Trust the process 

30 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

Please change the thread title. It's inflammatory and misleading. I understand being upset but you have zero proof anything has been lost. Change the thread title