• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Further Price Drop! Below GPA! Showcase 37 CGC 7.0
1 1

8 posts in this topic

SOLD Showcase 37 CGC 7.0.  This is a tough one to find in mid to high grade.  I'm asking current GPA on this, $1000   $950  $900 USD shipped (last sale was $950).  

If you want both books I can combine shipping on it.

SOLD Star Wars #1 CGC Signature Series 6.0  SOLD signed by:Carrie Fisher, David Prowse, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels

I collected these signatures over a few trips to the Calgary Expo.  The allure of this book isn't the condition, but the signatures.  I've got $800 into this book for the signatures and the submissions, but I'm willing to let it go for $650 USD shipped in Canada and the USA.

Paypal accepted.

First  :takeit:on the threads trumps all PM negotiations.

No returns

Feel free to PM me with reasonable offers.   

Pics to follow!

Edited by TrevorP24
sold

Further price drop.  Asking $900 shipped now.  It costs me about $45 to ship books with the insurance, so this is $855, well below GPA.  

No love for the metal men out there?  If that movie ever gets out of development hell this could be a great book to have!