• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New EGS, Expert Grading Service??
3 3

138 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, dupont2005 said:

I kinda want those do it yourself slab kits though

They do actually look kind of cool, I'm pretty sure they offer alright UV protection as well

Edited by HuddyBee

14 minutes ago, wampus13 said:

Its probably a good thing they didn't hit their goal (only got $185 of the sought after $1050), their table would probably get overrun by derision. 

6 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Its probably a good thing they didn't hit their goal (only got $185 of the sought after $1050), their table would probably get overrun by derision. 

Didn't "The Remnants of Insanity", or something like that; where they cut up comics and glue confetti-like, tiny remnants of key issues on an index card try to get up and running with a go-fund-me page?

On 3/26/2019 at 6:52 PM, kav said:

This business model isnt much different from just putting a sticky note on a book denoting grade.

Did Zapzic start this service?

"This one has my personal guarantee 'Beautiful Copy' post-it on the slab!"

Just saw my first slab from this company. Their serial number is like 20 zeroes and then a 3 digit number 🤣🤣

Edited by HotKey