• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has eBay removed the BIN option to require buyers to pay immediately?

9 posts in this topic

I had a BIN for ASM 14... and my account has always been set for immediate payment on BIN's.

Someone purchased it... but they were NOT required to make immediate payment (I did not send them an offer... they bought direct from the listing).

I called eBay and they were tremendously unhelpful... acting as if an immediate payment option had never existed on BIN's.

Anybody have any insight? Is there a dollar amount over which you cannot require immediate payment?

The buyer has told me he can't pay until Tuesday. (shrug)

You could "buy" a product without paying before..?

Non-auctions..?

I've only ever NOT been able top pay immediately when it was an auction/Best Offer. That's only if I know the auction ends within a few days of payday, or am sent an offer within a few days of payday.

This is weird.

16 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Yes. You would have thought that. Kind of a language barrier too, which didn't help.

No one can understand Nu Yawkers

:jokealert:

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

Yes. You would have thought that. Kind of a language barrier too, which didn't help.

Remember if you dont get what you want from ebay call back and get another guy.  Theys seem to be all over the map over there.