• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed for a big project as a newcomer

23 posts in this topic

So the project has started. I got a bin done so far. It was looking pretty grim as there were many modern age comics. On top of that as I got lower in the bin issues with water damage were more prevalent :(

About 3/4 through the bin finding a good number of $5 comics We hit a pocket of really cool stuff. some 12c spidermans that included issue 37 that had the first appearance of Norman Osborne. Some same era Hulks and Captain America. Which included issue 117 that introduced Falcon. 

The shape is maybe better than i expected on them. Some  jackets had been stored with moisture in them and where just bricks. Sadly this included the the 1977 star Wars run that was issues 1-10 that were completely toast.

Plan to get new boards and bags for the one i pulled aside. Been super fun so far!

Update: All done sorting. Id say about 100ish noteworthy (more than $3 on MCS) comics! 

Here is the best stuff IMO I found. Sorry for the glare, camera phone. Enjoy!IMG_0154.thumb.jpg.4500a9ab68d654cd3b16477a20c8adea.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

personally I would get the ASM 37 graded looks to be in good shape as that could bring a bit of bucks for you and I know moon knight has gotten a recent uptick from what I've been watching.