• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn you Jimmy!

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

A friend of mine found these in a storage locker recently. He was going to throw them away but gave them to me instead.  Damn Jimmy just had to cut up all the covers! A real shame because they are complete and nice inside. He wrote his name on the coupons. A fun group of readers. He called me last night and found annother stack with some more of them. I’m on the edge. As much as I can’t wait to see them, I’m a little afraid of what I might find. Fun anyway and I am very grateful he didn’t just throw imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bthem away...

Damn kids!

F4BE399D-D696-4EA1-92B2-21D236E98720.jpeg

That hurts me to look at!!!1

48 minutes ago, Red84 said:

Jimmy Variants!!! :banana:

These are actually die-cut variants.

Jimmy cut them, now I want to die.

6 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

With books like these, and remaindered comics, I think I’d just have a repro front cover made and keep it loose between the cover and splash. Line it up correctly and it would look great!

Yea, but print it on some microchamber paper or other archival type of paper!

Just got home with the rest. These FF4’s and about a dozen coverless including. Spidey 14. He must have REALLY loved that 10. He wrote his name several times on the cover and almost every interior page! The 22 is the best of the bunch. All in all, not bad for free. A great load of reading!

But Damn you Jimmy!

BF42FDC5-395F-4256-8289-5C0F6231344E.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man