• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East Coast Comic Con, Secaucus, NJ, MAY 17-19, 2019
1 1

33 posts in this topic

Is there any chance that a CGC representative will be at the event to witness signatures for signature series. There are a lot of good artists and writers who I need to add witnessed including Sinnott, Perez, starlin, wolfman. 

On 4/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, Redboys3 said:

Is there any chance that a CGC representative will be at the event to witness signatures for signature series. There are a lot of good artists and writers who I need to add witnessed including Sinnott, Perez, starlin, wolfman. 

From what I understand CGC will not be there but Desert Wind will be there to facilitate

I will be there as an attendee.  My buddy Nick Katradis will be setting up near artist alley with tons of folders filled with Original Art.  He is at booth 625 or 627.  I will double check.

George Perez and Jim Starlin are the featured guests so you know this will be a great show.

Cheers!

N.

On 4/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, Redboys3 said:

Hit up Rich Henn he will be at the show, he will probably get slammed with orders.

It looks like CGC will be set up at the show.  Booths 533 and 535.

:banana:

My buddy Nick will be set up at booth 627 (NK Collectables) near artist alley with both Original Art and vintage Comics.

1 minute ago, NelsonAI said:

East Coast's updated exhibitor list shows CGC Services at the booths I listed. 

I saw that- but I also saw that CGC announced being at Mega con and motor city this weekend but no mention of east coast on social media or website. 

Scooby Doo, where are you?

If it is a CGC facilitator and not CGC itself, hopefully they got permission to promote themselves as "CGC Services".

hm

Edited by NelsonAI
Clarification