• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Harvey (pre-1956)
3 3

221 posts in this topic

Thanks! I actually have 3 sequential pages, this one and the next two. I HAD pics, but my last laptop crashed, wiping out every pic on it. I've always dug the "transformation" pages where a hero sheds their street clothes to become: "The Hero!" I'll get some pics at some point and post them, probably in the Speed thread, as that's the title most of them are from. 

You know what's a great feeling? Snagging a book off Ebay for super cheap and then finding out it's the highest grade on census by several points. Seems like most ignored this issue due to it being qualified (and the census status wasn't advertised, something you often find with CGC listings that are in the top three), but super happy as it means it was an awesome deal for me and made it my first Harvey comic purchase since 2012 :)  Wasn't really looking to get into this series, but the colors (and bonus white pages) just jumped out at me. I enjoy the unique perspective of the cover, playing off the 'hands-reaching-out' trope found on many other GA horror comics.

instagram-WITCHESTALES-1.thumb.jpg.029d00f912cd09786bd969bd0060d042.jpg
instagram-WITCHESTALES-3.thumb.jpg.a6c060231e24e997026fdf18ba5da80b.jpg

instagram-WITCHESTALES-2.jpg