• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need suggestions for dealers to possibly buy my whole collection, or maybe half/large portion of them.

3 posts in this topic

I posted an ad in the dealer etc. section of the boards looking for a FL boardie/dealer to possibly check out and make an offer on my whole collection of books, or maybe just half, to no avail.  Any suggestions on online dealers who have the means to buy half the collection (5-7k books), or the whole thing(roughly 15K books) that would give me a fair offer on them?  I've considered Sparkle City and My Comic Shop, but want some input on any other dealers that maybe other boardies have dealt with to unload a large number of books.  I think it is just time for me to seriously trim down the collection, or just get rid of the whole thing and move on for now.

Thanks

I don’t think you are gonna get what you want from a dealer. But you can try the ads in the oversteet guide.

To give you some idea, a well known dealer just paid my uncle $7000 for 25,000 bronze and copper books. All high grade dealer stock from his closed comic stores.

It was not what he wanted to get but it was the best offer out of 3.

Edited by faster friends