• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA Dell & others - FC, WDCS, Barks Ducks, Mickey Mouse, Pogo, GGA, Lassie #1, Fiction House, etc
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Walt Disney Comics and Stories #95 G -- asking $15 + shipping

1st Barks cover in WDCS (not first art as I mistakenly thought). Book is complete. Spine is rolled a bit and cover is hanging on by threads at both staples. Centerfold is more securely holding at both staples.

WDCS95.jpg

WDCS95bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

WDCS #100 G -- asking $18 + shipping

Barks art. Book is complete, but a bit rougher than most that I have posted. Bit of a spine roll. Cover is attached, but centerfold is detached. Bug chew at top spine, and the back half of the book all have matching tears at the top spine corner (these do not affect art or story and no paper is missing that I saw).

WDCS100.jpg

WDCS100bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

WDCS #105 VG-  -- asking $19 + shipping

Barks art. Solid book, no spine roll to speak of. Centerfold is detached at lower staple only, still holding nicely up top. Cover is attached at both. Main reason the book isn't a straight VG is due to the pieces out of the edges and corners of the cover.

WDCS105.jpg

WDCS105bc.jpg

WDCS #110 VG-  -- asking $18 + shipping

Barks art. Solid book with everything well attached at both staples. Top edges of book are a bit tattered for some reason, but no major damage and no missing paper that I can see. Three small bug chews along spine.

WDCS110.jpg

WDCS110bc.jpg

WDCS #112 VG -- asking $25 + shipping

Donald inhales ether! Very solid book, everything well attached at both staples. Sub crease, but book sits flat.

WDCS112.jpg

WDCS112bc.jpg

WDCS112pg.jpg

Edited by mysterio

WDCS #125 G/VG -- asking $20 + shipping

Barks art, and 1st Junior Woodchucks! Book is solid, everything well attached at both staples, but plenty of wear and chews along edge of back cover.

WDCS125.jpg

WDCS125bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Last WDCS book for this thread...

WDCS #134 VGish -- asking $30 + shipping

Barks art, and 1st Beagle Boys! (Really more of a cameo, but it is their intro.) General wear, corner off at bottom right front cover and at the bottom spine back cover. 3/8" split at top spine. Everything is well attached and the paper is fairly nice.

WDCS134.jpg

WDCS134bc.jpg

I've got two more Disney 25 centers to post, but I have other things I need to get to this evening. I will get them up hopefully tomorrow, and will add a bunch of other books to the thread over the course of the coming week.

:news: 20% off any unclaimed books in thread. :news:

I’ll likely wrap this one in a day or two, as I have some raw SA DC books to relist at nice discounts and some books freshly back from CGC. Feel free to hit me with offers!