• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #6 For Sale!!
1 1

16 posts in this topic

One book for today.

The rules:

I accept first unconditional :takeit: here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It".  I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.  I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please.

Shipping in US is included, PM for International details.

SOLD!!

19022.jpg.3e8c539dee54cfb85d92bd973492fde1.jpg

Superman #6 $1500 SOLD!! Nice flat copy, great cover colors, centerfold tight at staples, light tanning inside covers, pages are cream to offwhite(mostly offwhite) with no brittleness, small 3/4" lower spine tear(still pretty tight at split), has a little discoloration/spots on staples, has page tear sealed (see pics) which is why I didn't get it graded years ago when I picked it up with a nice collection of other GA books.  Overall VERY attractive copy.

Back Cover

Spoiler

19022bc.jpg.7151039f52344ca1cde2b610d9f863c5.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles

26 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

I’ll take it per pm!!! 

My oldest Action ever!!!! 

Yeah baby!!!! 

Thanks Andrew!

lol - I was debating it myself.  At least if I did not get it you brought it to Long Island where it belongs !  Congrats on the pickup. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol - I was debating it myself.  At least if I did not get it you brought it to Long Island where it belongs !  Congrats on the pickup. 

Yeahhhh!!!! How are you man! I’ve been looking for a 6 and 4 with great colors and presentation for a long time!!! This has the presentation of a high grade copy,  which I can never afford. I’m honored to soon own it. 

37 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Yeahhhh!!!! How are you man! I’ve been looking for a 6 and 4 with great colors and presentation for a long time!!! This has the presentation of a high grade copy,  which I can never afford. I’m honored to soon own it. 

CONGRATULATIONS! BEAUTIFUL BOOK! :)

37 minutes ago, SpideyFein said: