• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ......SPRING FLING Comic Fool's THREAD
2 2

210 posts in this topic

FORBIDDEN WORLDS 1 ………………… 3.0 …………………………. OW ………………………… $ 225 :news: SOLD Casablanca

…… Awesome Williamson/Frazetta story in this one 

Comic Book Cover For Forbidden Worlds #1

DSCN7447 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKOWN 14 …………………………. 6.0 ……………………… OW …………………………. $ 125

DSCN7424 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKNOWN 52 ………………….. 5.0 ……………………. OW ………………………. $ 75 …. Tiny corner chip, o/w pretty dang nice....

DSCN7430 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC FOUR 20 ............................ 5.5 ........................ OW ............................. $ 195 ...First Molecule Man, also the second appearance of the Watcher, which OPG overlooks.

DbD9imQ.jpg

01zyi6v.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 30 .............................. 6.0 ....................... OW/W .............................. $ 90 ...First Diablo.... front cover 7.0, back cover open edge has a small piece out.

trg5CNn.jpg

F4UKE6m.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 21 ............................... CGC 7.5 .................................OW/W ............................. $ 350 ......First Hate Monger. Nick Fury crossover (as an agent of the CIA)

nOVQeGQ.jpg

G1quGYL.jpg

13 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Jimjum, maybe it’s just my browser but I’m not seeing a lot of the pictures since you started posting this round.

I think I fixed all the bad links.... sorry for the confusion, I was hoping it was just MY browser.  GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu