• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesomest Comic you've ever seen..

34 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I recall seeing this one in person back in the 80s when it was first published.

Very large, very in-your-face impressive...

1103491.jpg

A quite awesome lack of subtlety.

Oh man that book rocks. 32 pages of sheer violence with one curse word. Totally lived up to expectations lol Both treasury and 3D versions are awesome. Thanks for the memories 

I remember in the olden days (1994, before an easy-to-use internet was around) when I was in college in Denver, I drove to a different Mile High store (in Thornton, I believe - my LCS was in Aurora at a mall) because I had heard through the grapevine that they had FF #1, JIM #83, Hulk #1 and others on their wall. So I drove there to see them. I've seen all sorts of iconic books since then, but that was my first time I'd seen the Marvel grails all in one place, and up on the wall. Pretty cool.

3 hours ago, lordisam said:

Holy mother of Moses.  Was that you?  No, the dealer, huh?  Basically he was holding 3 million dollars in his hand.

Vincent from Metro and it was a beauty to behold