• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Ironman 1

28 posts in this topic

From what i can see looks like 7.0 range just because of the rub on the top front.The thing with purple covers they show every little tick and rub. Still a nice looking copy from the pictures i hope that helps (thumbsu

2 hours ago, comicjack said:

From what i can see looks like 7.0 range just because of the rub on the top front.The thing with purple covers they show every little tick and rub. Still a nice looking copy from the pictures i hope that helps (thumbsu

Agreed. 7.0ish range. Overall a nice looking book with some defects. Corner rubbing, right edge stress, and stress around the staples.

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

And I dont think the pictures show it but you can see wearing across the Iron man,color fading ect ect

Need to see a picture of the inside of the cover.

12 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

That's the problem with raw copies of things, it's a big risk, and the dealer isnt coming off their price.

It's an attractive, above average copy. A press should help this book. Right now, 7.0 seems like a fair grade...

On 4/1/2019 at 6:46 AM, comicjack said:

I really thought that would have impacted it

But I'm really happy with the grade