• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Retroheavy sales thread.
2 2

53 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This thread at least to me shows only an X-men 1 lol but I see like 85670 takes lol.....when someone takes a book you delete it? I’m confused lol 

I just edit and update the first post of the thread with books that I have for sale, once sold I eventually remove them from the post. So if you see books in my first post then they are available for sale.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:13 AM, Retroheavy said:

UPDATE 7/22 Added X-MEN 1 5.0                *original x-men 1 take in thread is for an earlier copy of XM1 i sold.

Welcome to the retroheavy sales thread. This first post will be updated and edited as I rotate books for sale. Be sure to check back every once in a while for new books.

first “take” trumps pm negotiations

I accept PayPal. No returns unless gross misrepresentation of sale. I’ll try and be as fair and honest in description. Kaseyf2005 is my eBay for references

Free USPS priority shipping in the US.  

Serious inquires can PM me for additional pictures of the books.

X-MEN 1 5.0 Came back with pretty bad newton rings. So I tried to get rid of most of them with the backboard method. Worked ok but buyer may want to reholder in the future. Nice book but was graded pretty hard from subscription crease that’s barely noticeable on the front cover. No chipping, nice corners, minimal spine stress and hardly any tanning. 9800.00

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1203.jpg.b481f95d906c9023c905a545b656dac3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1204.jpg.48e688f04220289a94b2283e46903fd5.jpg

Beautiful book!