• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant is awesome... so...

48 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pirate said:

I have two Mediterranean places in town i frequent, my go to is shaworma sandwich w/ baba ganoush.  Just because I don't read valiant doesn't mean I don't read original stuff.   You're a tool.

???

22 hours ago, Pirate said:

You said Valiant is awesome, I was just giving my opinion that I hadn't been able to get into it even though I have tried.  You became a crybaby about it and now name calling.    arrgh walk the plank,  errrr eye patched troll.  Wow original.  

15 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

???

sorry meant to say You're THE Tool,  there now not name calling.  It's your royal title.

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

sorry meant to say You're THE Tool,  there now not name calling.  It's your royal title.

Now now, friends, no need for all of this bickering. We're ALL tools!

On 4/1/2019 at 12:59 PM, valiantman said:

The "platinum version" is limited to 500 for $90 and comes with "physical stuff" (X-O #1 reprint, 12 "filmcards"), so it will be interesting to see if the X-O #1 reprints (presumably limited to 500 copies) make up the $30 difference in the back issue market.

http://www.gitcorp.com/valiant-cdcbc-platinum-limited-edition.html

I'm going to buy this.  I loved the 1st series Valiants and have most of them raw and a lot of the pre-unity in 9.8 white...need that X-O 1/2 Gold in 9.8 but can't find it :cry:.. I just have 9.4/9.6 raw copies.  
I've bought some of the X-O from 2012up so this will be a cool way to read the rest and the missing X-O's I don't currently have(Working on getting them).