• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant is awesome... so...

48 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kimik said:

Interesting. Put it up for sale with a high asking price and see what happens. There should be a number of valiant fanboys and fangirls that still pay top dollar for rare/one of a kind items.

If you posted this on ebay, you'd probably end up with enough to buy the digital collection.

11 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I just realized that "every issue of every title" suggests they're making Legends of the Geomancer available in another format other than the incentives for the first time.

I don't know if that has been confirmed, but I wouldn't be surprised. DMG taking over Valiant in early 2018 probably changed (several) policies put in place by the 2012-2017 leadership.

6 minutes ago, valiantman said:

There are adult literacy classes that might help.

Has never been my cup of tea. Old stuff was meh  and with new stuff I have tried but outside of the Nord XO run, I found it to be dull.  I guess to each their own.  I would be snarky also if my whole life revolved around Valiant.

1 minute ago, Pirate said:
9 minutes ago, valiantman said:

There are adult literacy classes that might help.

Has never been my cup of tea. Old stuff was meh  and with new stuff I have tried but outside of the Nord XO run, I found it to be dull.  I guess to each their own.  I would be snarky also if my whole life revolved around Valiant.

Only in a topic called "Valiant"-something should anyone expect people to post that they don't like Valiant and deserve all the resulting snark responses. meh

1 minute ago, valiantman said:

Only in a topic called "Valiant"-something should anyone expect people to post that they don't like Valiant and deserve all the resulting snark responses. meh

Valiant clearly deserves the trolling.

4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Get back to me on the total USB collections they sell,  Will see if it passes one trade of digital Walking Dead in sales.  

2 minutes ago, Pirate said:
7 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Get back to me on the total USB collections they sell,  Will see if it passes one trade of digital Walking Dead in sales.  

Because we're cancelling all books that don't sell as much as Walking Dead?  Fine, let's close all the McDonald's in the world because they don't serve filet mignon.  You're an eye-patched troll in this topic, Pirate... arrggh.  Walk the plank.

Edited by valiantman

Just now, valiantman said:

Because we're cancelling all books that don't sell as much as Walking Dead?  Fine, let's close all the McDonald's in the world because they don't serve filet mignon.  You're a eye-patched troll in this topic, Pirate... arrggh.  Walk the plank.

You said Valiant is awesome, I was just giving my opinion that I hadn't been able to get into it even though I have tried.  You became a crybaby about it and now name calling.    arrgh walk the plank,  errrr eye patched troll.  Wow original.  

Just now, Pirate said:
4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Because we're cancelling all books that don't sell as much as Walking Dead?  Fine, let's close all the McDonald's in the world because they don't serve filet mignon.  You're a eye-patched troll in this topic, Pirate... arrggh.  Walk the plank.

You said Valiant is awesome, I was just giving my opinion that I hadn't been able to get into it even though I have tried.  You became a crybaby about it and now name calling.    arrgh walk the plank,  errrr eye patched troll.  Wow original.  

TOPIC: Valiant is awesome

Pirate: I don't like it.

Valiantman: Why are you here?

Pirate: Because I have to comment on things that I don't like in the topics for people that like them.

The entire internet for the past 25 years:  Wow original.

27 minutes ago, Pirate said:

I'll let you get back to your Valiant club.  Don't stay up too late

Mom said I can stay up until 9pm since I'm 42, have a Ph.D., a wife, a daughter, and only consider Valiant a small part of my comic collection.  But you probably should explain to her how my "whole life revolves around Valiant" because you said so above. :whistle:

10 hours ago, Pirate said:

I like to walk into Arby's and say "I don't like roast beef," and then turn around and be on my way. People seem to think that's weird but I don't get it.

7 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I like to walk into Arby's and say "I don't like roast beef," and then turn around and be on my way. People seem to think that's weird but I don't get it.

I like the chicken and gyros.  

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Maybe someday you will have a chance at a real gyro and come to appreciate it. Much like reading original stories with new ideas.

I have two Mediterranean places in town i frequent, my go to is shaworma sandwich w/ baba ganoush.  Just because I don't read valiant doesn't mean I don't read original stuff.   You're a tool.