• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reputable shops/dealers who carry both comics and sports cards?

10 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Sports card are back?

Very much so... see the Blowout forums.  I recently sold a Mike Trout card from 2013 for close to 5 figures.

Part of which is being used to help fund a Frazetta original art purchase. :cloud9:

Edited by exitmusicblue

17 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Very much so... see the Blowout forums.  I recently sold a Mike Trout card from 2013 for close to 5 figures.

Part of which is being used to help fund a Frazetta original art purchase. :cloud9:

I have baseball cards but wouldn't know where to start.... short of looking on eBay for a bunch of cards 1 at a time....

Sports cards are indeed soaring like comics depending on the player.  Tom Brady rookie cards are all fetching record prices.  A BGS 9 Mint 2000 Contenders rookie ticket fetched $400k.  Baker mania has taken over with his national treasures RC commanding 4-5 figures.  Of course desirable sealed wax boxes like the 2003 Exquisite basketball (Lebron's rookie year) are worth 5 figures.  So yeah sports cards are similar to comics in a way.