• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suffolk Comic & Art Expo (Stony Brook, NY) April 14, 2019 - Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair, and more

8 posts in this topic

APRIL 14, 2019

STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY - STUDENT ACTIVITY CENTER

10 AM - 6 PM

https://www.suffolkcomicartexpo.com/

The 2nd Suffolk Comic & Art Expo will feature wall-to-wall Golden, Silver, Bronze, Modern age books... CGC authorized dealers present for submissions and witnessing available for Signature Series... Artist Alley including (but not limited to):

Scott Williams

Alex Sinclair

Ken Lashley

Billy Tucci

Sean Chen

Alé Garza

Peter David

Mark Morales

Adelso Corona

Marat Mychaels

Will Conrad

...and dozens more! Affordable admission and FREE parking! See the full guest list at https://www.suffolkcomicartexpo.com/

1 hour ago, Mendi1769 said:

Who will be authorized at the show to witness my books being signed for CGC Submissions?

I would like to touch base with them before the show, Thanks!

Royal Collectibles of Forest Hills, NY will be accepting grading submissions and will also have witnesses on hand for Signature Series.

So looking forward to this! Will be my kids' first "con" and I'll be submitting 2 books to cgc (so glad we can do it at this) and looking to buy 3 silver age keys if I can find them.  Place is right near my house :hi:

14 hours ago, SuffolkComicAndArtExpo said:

MARK BAGLEY just confirmed for the Suffolk Comic & Art Expo this Sunday, April 14th at the Stony Brook University Student Activities Center

That's awesome. Definitely getting some books signed from him. Carnage !