• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 Sales Thread Action 7, 10, 13, AF 15, TOS 39, JiM 83, Hulk 181 + more GA/SA/BA keys
6 6

126 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for looking!  This will be my first sales thread in a while.  Shipping is a flat $10 within the U.S.  First :takeit: in the thread wins.  We accept returns on all CGC graded books.  Acceptable payment methods are check, money order, bank wire, Paypal.  Time payments available & PMs welcomed!

I'll be adding to this thread slowly over the next few days.  Tonight is GA Actions only.  I'll start with the SA keys tomorrow.  I can be a little slow responding to PMs, but all PMs sent will be responded to tonight.

With all that out of the way... first up...

Action Comics 10 CGC 0.5 (CGC label reads "BACK COVER MISSING. Front cover re-attached with tape. Tape on cover, interior cover)  If there are any Action Comics run builders out there tonight, I know this issue has evaded a lot of serious collectors for years (myself included) and is often one of the last (or THE last) issue people need to finish their run.  (Again myself included!)  This is one of 17 unrestored copies, and they don't show up for sale often! Great eye appeal on this one!    $29,500

Action10CGC0.5 (4).jpg

5 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Thanks everyone!  Last one for tonight, will be back with more books tomorrow around the same time! 

Action Comics 44 CGC 6.5 FN+ Classic WWII Cover $2500

Action44CGC65.jpg

Awesome books! GLWTS!