• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 Sales Thread Action 7, 10, 13, AF 15, TOS 39, JiM 83, Hulk 181 + more GA/SA/BA keys
6 6

126 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 0.5 $14,500 (firm)  -  Missing page 12, comes with a loose, CGCed page 12.    I know this one is over GPA for a 0.5, but what I like about this copy is that it can be universal, qualified (married page) with a higher grade, or restored to an even higher grade.  I think it's worth more qualified or restored today than the way it sits now, but am leaving as-is to give the largest number of choices to the next owner.  

Tempting... since the 5.0 is unfortunately way out of my price range... Army needs to pay me better, haha

Last one for tonight!  Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 5.0 VG/F Will be listing lots more tomorrow.  Including more SA keys and more Hulk 181s.  Hulk 181s tomorrow will include some in both higher and lower grades, but this one is my only white pager.

Thanks everyone who commented, reacted, PMed, etc!   

$2500

IncredibleHulk181CGC50.jpg.jpg

21 minutes ago, obiedagod said:

I for some reason hoped I could afford it..

I wish I had a second copy to list right now but unfortunately this is the only one I have at the moment :(