• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resub Hulk 181 9.4?

15 posts in this topic

I think it's worth a shot, but not only are there a couple of tiny spine stress lines, there appears to be a tiny bit of wear on the right edge of the cover and a tiny corner crease that breaks color on the top right corner.  I'd think about getting it pressed if it hasn't been pressed already to give it the best possible chance for an upgrade. It's a beautiful copy; good luck!  :wishluck: 

Edited by The Lions Den

I've seen a label change on page color within being assessed 3 months apart. Very detrimentally.

But I'm also curious how many changes are happening to these books that have been in slabs for close to twenty years.

It can't only be for reslab fees on why CGC has said all along to put them in new slabs after ten years.....................right?

I'm very close to just doing it on the ones I own that are now at 15 years.

I'd leave it as is personally.. there are a couple of color breaking ticks that are easily visible in there so it all depends on what grader you get. It's really only worth it if you're planning on selling it, aside from that it's just ego. But take out the $4-600 pressing and re-grading fees (if using CCS), and add in the premium that people tend to pay for old labels, and that price difference between a 9.4 and a 9.6 isn't HUGE (going off of 90day GPA, 9.6 @ 11,400 and 9.4 @ 9,600)... if those ticks were non-color breaking and it had a chance at a 9.8 I'd say resub all day long..

Just an opinion ;)

56 minutes ago, lowgradecomics said:

I'd leave it as is personally.. there are a couple of color breaking ticks that are easily visible in there so it all depends on what grader you get. It's really only worth it if you're planning on selling it, aside from that it's just ego. But take out the $4-600 pressing and re-grading fees (if using CCS), and add in the premium that people tend to pay for old labels, and that price difference between a 9.4 and a 9.6 isn't HUGE (going off of 90day GPA, 9.6 @ 11,400 and 9.4 @ 9,600)... if those ticks were non-color breaking and it had a chance at a 9.8 I'd say resub all day long..

Just an opinion ;)

Exactly what I'm thinking. Thanks.