• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age Marvel Keys- FF 1, TOS 39, Incredible Hulk 1, ST 110, and more
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Ive listed some books on here before and didnt have any luck selling. Ive only been a member of the boards for about a year but have particpated in a ton of auctions and have proof that I purchased these books. My ebay user id is redfoxblack8 where I have a 100% feedback rating. Im currently focusing more on star wars collectibles and I am selling a bunch of my books (keeping my ASM stuff and some other keys). Offering some sweet books at fair value. If these dont sell here then Ill probably debate unloading at one of the auction houses. But maybe we can both save on fees and get a better deal this way.  No returns since these are graded books. I will pay for shipping but would expect the buyer to pay for insurance. Payment can be paypal or wire transfer and you must have references. I bought an AF 15 last year from a board member for 44k and wired the money. Can use them as a reference. Ive done more private deals with star wars and have a good reputation there as well. If youre interested in a particular book(s) i will take photos for you.

List of books for sale and prices-

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 4.0 C/OW- 5600.00

Avengers 1 CGC 6.0 OW/W- 5500.00

Xmen 1 CGC 5.5 OW/W - 8000.00 

Xmen 12 CGC 7.5 OW- 950

Strange Tales 110 CGC 7.5 OW/W- 4900

Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 7.0 OW/W- 20000

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 White pages- 43000

Incredible Hulk 5 CGC 8.5- 2900

Incredible Hulk 181 (scratch on back of case exterior) CGC 8.0 OW/W- 3950

Fantastic Four 1 CGC 7.0 C/OW- 38000   

Fantastic Four 2 CGC 8.5 C/OW- 10500

Fantastic  Four 12  CGC 7.0 OW/W- 2300

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 8.0 OW/W- 3800

Fantastic Four 49 CGC 8.5 OW/W- 2000 

Fantastic Four 50 CGC 8.5 OW- 1200

Fantastic Four 52 CGC 8.0 OW- 2500

Black Panther 1 CGC 9.6 OW/W- 340

Amazing Spiderman 12 CGC 7.0 OW- 650

Amazing Spiderman 33 CGC 9.4 OW- 875

Edited by Charleybrown

Easiest way is to create a free image hosting account at https://imgur.com

It's super easy to batch upload images, then just click the image you want to post, copy the already-formatted image code on the right, then paste one image in this thread per reply/response. Wash and repeat for all your images. (There's no file limits then on this site that will impede you.) - Best, Geoff

1 hour ago, geoffdude said:

Easiest way is to create a free image hosting account at https://imgur.com

No. 

The easiest way is to attach them directly to your post. 

Open up the "submit reply" window on the boards, just like you were going to post. There is a giant paperclip icon along the bottom that says "drag files here to attach, or choose files..." 

Click. Select the picture you want to upload from your computer. That simple.

And ONE comic per post is the way to go. Someone tried to put 40 pics in one post the other day, and the results were as maddening as you can imagine. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by newshane

3 minutes ago, geoffdude said:

Pretty much exactly what I said .. but using imgur is just as easy.

If going through additional steps and using a second website is "just as easy" then I apologize.