• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1990 to Current - $500+ NO VARIANT LIST
2 2

76 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2019 at 12:49 PM, valiantman said:

I'm wondering if we can compile a list of books 1990 to current that have proven to have significant back issue value ($500+ in CGC 9.8) which have NO (intentional) variants.

The problem with using CGC 9.8 values is that otherwise worthless books like Wolverine 35 would make the list.

8 hours ago, Lazyboy said:
On 4/2/2019 at 12:49 PM, valiantman said:

I'm wondering if we can compile a list of books 1990 to current that have proven to have significant back issue value ($500+ in CGC 9.8) which have NO (intentional) variants.

The problem with using CGC 9.8 values is that otherwise worthless books like Wolverine 35 would make the list.

That's true... one alternative could be using $250+ in CGC 9.6, rather than $500+ in CGC 9.8.  Books from 1990-Present which are worth $250+ in CGC 9.6 and NOT variants would probably even eliminate some from the existing list. hm

36 minutes ago, valiantman said:

That's true... one alternative could be using $250+ in CGC 9.6, rather than $500+ in CGC 9.8.  Books from 1990-Present which are worth $250+ in CGC 9.6 and NOT variants would probably even eliminate some from the existing list. hm

Good idea!

10 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

A wortless $500 book? I'll take whatever you got!