• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wally Wood Wizard King page on Comiclink, Ending Monday the 8th

2 posts in this topic

Hi all. The Wally Wood page from The Wizard King I had for sale here for a couple of days is now on Comiclink, ending Monday the 8th. I presume most of you know the book, but basically Wally wrote and drew this fantasy story late in his career and had hoped he could convince a studio to turn it into a movie.

I bought this page impulsively last year and, while I still think it's about the best example you can find without a major jump in price, I was making a couple of other tough cuts for my first consignment and had to face that this (or any W.W.) doesn't fit my current collection. I had a feeling Wally Wood might be overlooked on Clink, and currently this is trailing some of my other pieces it really shouldn't be.

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fauctions_first.asp&id=1305415

107510465_WallyWoodWizardKing.thumb.jpg.8be0069abe471e8f4c12daf4933126e0.jpg

Edited by Greenlake