• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams Opens His Own Comic Store in Burbank, Los Angeles This Weekend
2 2

20 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Is the place round or flat?

Nevermind most wouldn't get the joke.:shy:

Lol a better question would have been if the point where the walls meet the floors are converging or diverging. 

If it's just a store selling his stuff, I'm not sure if there's a reason to go there very often. 

And while I like his art a lot, I would never pay the prices for his signed books/comics. I (and I'm likely the minority) don't see a premium in something just because there's a signature on it.

2 hours ago, RCheli said:

If it's just a store selling his stuff, I'm not sure if there's a reason to go there very often. 

And while I like his art a lot, I would never pay the prices for his signed books/comics. I (and I'm likely the minority) don't see a premium in something just because there's a signature on it.

I agree 100%

13 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Thank you, for that. When I go to a link on that page, "see all activity', nothing loads into the space provided. Because he hasn't posted recently? Or hasn't posted at all, and only signed up?

I believe only new (boards) content comes up under See their activity, but you can click on Posts in the left column and that will reveal everything.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:05 AM, Buzzetta said:
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:59 AM, oakman29 said:

Is the place round or flat?

Nevermind most wouldn't get the joke.:shy:

Lol a better question would have been if the point where the walls meet the floors are converging or diverging. 

I'm not sure all that carp matters to the criminally constipated...., :p

Edited by lizards2