• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Get2TheChoppa's Misc Goodies Sale - Blu-rays! More Exclusives added!
1 1

24 posts in this topic

It's been a while, but I'm back posting some misc. offerings for your shopping pleasure. First :takeit: wins, but feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. No one on probation list or Hall of Shame, please. I will also be putting up books in the Gold/Silver/Bronze and the Copper/Modern sales threads, so keep your eyes open for those!

Payment: Paypal or check/MO.

Return policy: Item must be returned within 7 days after being delivered, return shipping is buyer's responsibility.

Shipping: For any Blu-rays or DVDs it will be cost for media mail (other options - First Class, Priority - can be worked out if desired). Any other items will have associated shipping costs noted in the description.

As a note on the Blu-rays (and the DVD's that are in the Blu-ray multi-packs), these offerings are about as close to brand new as you can get. Almost all (if not every single one) of the discs have never been played or even removed from the case. None of these offerings will have the Digital downloads, but all discs are included. So, get your movie fix on the cheap!

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Topic updated

The following selections are $6.00 $5.00 each. Some notes: Homeland is still sealed, Let Me In comes with the mini comic book, and the following movies are 3D - Tarzan, Dredd, Pacific Rim.

Bluray Group 2.jpg

Bluray Group 1.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Marked out sold items.