• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast track economy

8 posts in this topic

Can you do fast track pressing without fast track grading?    it doesnt appear that you can.. I wanted to cut the CCS Pressing time in half but to do that it appears you have to do the same thing to the grading?? I cant seem to find reference to it being a requirement to do both, but it appears that this may be the case.

2 hours ago, comxdlr said:

Can you do fast track pressing without fast track grading?    it doesnt appear that you can.. I wanted to cut the CCS Pressing time in half but to do that it appears you have to do the same thing to the grading?? I cant seem to find reference to it being a requirement to do both, but it appears that this may be the case.

I see what you're saying. When you go through the submission form and select both services on a single entry it defaults the CGC grading to fast track if you selected fast track CCS.

960102400_ScreenShot2019-04-10at8_15_57PM.thumb.jpg.f13ec0cc1200d68c7856a823aac54098.jpg 

However, I went to through it a second time and this time I only selecting the CCS fast track service and added it to the cart. I than went through again and added the same comic, this time selecting only CGC with non fast track and added it to the cart. In this situation both services are listed in the cart for the same comic.

1804258344_ScreenShot2019-04-10at8_19_20PM.thumb.jpg.ef25dbf7a1310874b18baac3334933fe.jpg

Maybe thats your solution but I would double check.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, dfx1 said:

However, I went to through it a second time and this time I only selecting the CCS fast track service and added it to the cart. I than went through again and added the same comic, this time selecting only CGC with non fast track and added it to the cart. In this situation both services are listed in the cart for the same comic.

1804258344_ScreenShot2019-04-10at8_19_20PM.thumb.jpg.ef25dbf7a1310874b18baac3334933fe.jpg

Maybe thats your solution but I would double check.

Thanks.. I'll try that.. it seems weird that it doesnt let you do it.. i'll call and confirm before I get a package ready to go do this.. I just dont think i want to wait 72 days for pressing and then another 30 for grading.. i can do 60days total.. but.. wow.. not sure i care for the 100 day option :)

I emailed them about it, and got:

"Fast Track would have to be chosen for both services.  Unfortunately, you could not choose it for only pressing or only grading."

I was too polite to send the obvious reply, "why TF not".

On 4/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, comxdlr said:

I know, I want to do economy fast track grading with standard pressing lol but it won't let me grrrrr

On 4/15/2019 at 8:08 PM, comxdlr said:

Thanks.. I'll try that.. 

Sorry to lead you the wrong way there. 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, dporges said:

I emailed them about it, and got:

"Fast Track would have to be chosen for both services.  Unfortunately, you could not choose it for only pressing or only grading."

I was too polite to send the obvious reply, "why TF not".

Way to go!...to get a real answer.