• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Comics 1 $500 shipped

9 posts in this topic

Selling tonight

Ghost Comics 1 $500 shipped

Condition : Good in my opinion Please check scan for condition - this has a five by half an inch strip off the back cover, and a small hole through the book, otherwise it would grade higher

and 

and Blue Bolt Mexican edition , extremly rare book printed in 1963 $750 NOW SOLD

Condition VG- top of the spine has a slight split

Rules

No people from bad lists

No returns

Paypal friendly , must be today immediate since i am selling this to win an auction :)

Edited by Mijael.Levy

17 hours ago, miraclemet said:

figure this is the only way Im ever gonna put hands on a nice BB105!

The overstreet advisors where right in the 2017 issue. GA classic covers are becoming unatainable,  super low grade  and incomplete copies are selling for insane prices , so foreign editions are a good option if you dont want to pay all that money. On the other hand you are getting something almost unique because of the scarcity. I only seen 3 copies of this book in my entire life until now. I have my higher copy , Comikazi has a copy and now you own a copy