[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4

6 posts in this topic

102 posts

For Sale: Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 White pages. Fresh back from CGC, have been pressed and cleaned once.

Price & form of payment: $8650. That’s somewhere around the 12 month GPA average and it feels quite fair. Paypal only.

Shipping: I will ship to the US and EU. FedEx International Economy fully insured and signed for is the only secure option I’ve found so far, costing around $350 to the US. If it would cost any more I’ll cover the difference, if the cost is any less then I’ll deduct that from the total sum. I know that the price is high, I’m shipping from Sweden and everything is expensive here when shipping abroad. I’m willing to work with a buyer to find alternative means of shipping, but full insurance and signature delivery is a must.

No trades.

No returns.

No probation or HOS.

:takeit: claims in comments trumps all and any conversations through PM.

IH181Front (2).jpg

IH181Back (2).jpg

102 posts

Been off the first page for more than a day so time for a bump. Will take the opportunity to upload some better Pictures with hopefully less glare. If you want them in higher resolution, just let me know. 

DSC_1364.jpg

DSC_1365.jpg

102 posts

:bump: I can also ship with UPS Economy signed & fully insured, can perhaps bring down the shipping price a wee bit. 

102 posts

Sold through PM. :)