• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...CLOSED. Bernie Wrightson SIGNED FPG Cards and Look Out He's Got an Axe!
4 4

74 posts in this topic

Just now, Changer said:

freak show - claim

Changer:  Confirming Creatures Featured #2 signed by Bernie and Claimed Freak Show.  (Will invoice April 22nd).  Thanks Paul~

One last item.  TV Guide Stephen King Collector's Edition.  Bought a number of these off the racks and had Bernie sign them.  This is the last of the bunch.  As new condition.

Asking $40

:news: SOLD to CDaBruce

24441.jpeg

Edited by picon3
SOLD

4 minutes ago, Triston Pence said:

:takeit: the Art of Wrightson Volume 1 and the Creature Featured IV copy A.

All yours. Do you want to claim a freebie?  All still available except Freak Show. Will invoice on April 22nd. 

Edited by picon3
Additional info

8 minutes ago, Triston Pence said:

I'll take the Fantastic Creations of Bernie Wrightson freebie...thanks!

All yours.  Thanks, Paul~

Edited by picon3

18 hours ago, picon3 said:

1st unqualified :takeit:or PM gets the book or books.

Thread is reopened with fresh new material. 
Shipping in the U.S. is a flat $7.75 for USPS priority mail (boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival) regardless of the number of items you buy
• No probation listers or Hall of Shamers.
• Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   
• Payment required within 7 days of invoicing ( I am out of town for the next ten days so will send invoices when I return)
• Returns acccepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.

I can provide references if necessary.    

First Up is Creatures Featured (Bud Plant Edition) #260/500 with a matching #260/500 also signed by Bernie.  Asking $50 as it is signed/numbered with matching print.  As new. 

24448.jpeg.5e9c91521467d06eb2fe03f24f9a6c8f.jpeg

24449.jpeg

:takeit:

19 hours ago, picon3 said:

One last item.  TV Guide Stephen King Collector's Edition.  Bought a number of these off the racks and had Bernie sign them.  This is the last of the bunch.  As new condition.

Asking $40

24441.jpeg

I remembered this copy and didn't realize that was Bernie's artwork.

Found three more cards from Bernie; all signed.  In order to move this stuff out, let's do a buy one, get one free for the remaining cards in the thread (that includes the previously listed seven and these three).  I've also discounted the last of the chapbooks, (Look Out He's Got An Axe) by 50%. 

:news: Theo and Roger Claimed by Oceanmills

24569.jpeg

24571.jpeg

24573.jpeg

24570.jpeg

24572.jpeg

24574.jpeg

Edited by picon3
cleaned up the information claimed

The last of the chapbooks now at 50% off original listing price of $30 (Look Out He's Got an Axe now at $15!).  And one freebie left  Comic Book Profiles.  Claim if you buy anything remaining in the thread.  

Happy Easter to All.

Paul~

24443.jpeg

24445.jpeg

Edited by picon3
Updates