• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICES LOWERED! BATMAN 47 1st ORIGIN! HULK 181 CGC 5.5, Mr Miracle #1!

16 posts in this topic

Paypal, Venmo, Money Orders accepted, no returns on CGC graded books, raw books gladly taken back, full satisfaction guarantee!  USPS Priority Boxed Shipping with Signature confirmation a flat $14.50.   1st Take gets it, PM also welcome.

SOLD Flash 106 CGC VF+ 8.5 2nd ever Flash book in the series and the 1st Gorilla Grodd & Pied Piper (two long time arch nemesis), Scarce, especially in High Grade!   Hard to notice micro trim on the top and bottom cover only.  The rest of the book is close to newstand fresh, so it was obviously highly unnecessary, regardless the book before would have undoubtedly still been somewhere in the VF range and everything you see is still 100% original, no color touch, no pieces added, no tear seals, Nothing!  GPA on a lower 8.0 was $4,250 and a 9.0 was $14,006 with this 8.5 grade coming right in the middle ($9,250 average price) with no comparable 8.5 sales within the past 2 years price tracking.  Because of the micro trim I am offering it at 1/10th of the average regular GPA value at just $925 and just barely above the most recent lowly 4.5 sale of $865!   Prices are trending up! Good luck ever finding a nicer presenting copy, they don't exist, especially not for anywhere near this price!

ALL PRICES BELOW HAVE BEEN LOWERED!

Flash #139  SOLD 1st Zoom/Reverse Flash, the best arch enemy on a TV series in recent memory, this character is highly popular!  2018 GPA of $481 and 4 of the last 5 sales this year have ranged between $475 and $485!  Offered Below GPA, offered here at just $430, This one structurally presents nicer than most 5.0's, but it is obvious this one was not pressed and as it could use a press and back cover dry clean with good grade bump potential.

Hulk 181 CGC 7.5, $3,550 SOLD! just back from CGC grading, UNDERGRADED, Buy the book, not the label!  If anyone can find another 7.5 that looks anywhere near this nice, I will be extremely shocked!   Sharp, bright and glossy with only very minimal wear! I really don't think anyone would be shocked to see this exact same book in an 8.5 CGC case it compares nicely with many other 8.5 range books I own and have seen. 

Hulk 181  CGC 5.5  $2,295  And about the nicest 5.5 you will find anywhere structure wise, very little wear, lays flat, tight staples! GPA ranges between $2,350 past 90 day to $2,364 the prior 12 months.  This book was already Sold once, but back on the market due to non paying buyer!  It only shows a little wear around upper staple, colors are a bit dull, but not all that bad. No corner creases, no tears, no chipping, structurally looks 7.0, must have gotten hit excessively hard for the slightly dull/faded cover?  Back cover and pages (OW to White) in excellent shape and could pass for 8.0, with the front cover not all that far behind IMO!  

Batman #47 CGC 4.5 1st detailed Origin of the Batman! green label, cfo.  Book shows extremely well, looks much nicer that most 4.5 golden age I have seen.  Scarce Batman Key, market prices have gone up significantly over the past year. Only $685  BELOW WHAT I PAID and the GPA prices have gone up significantly since I bought this!

I have sold many Major Key and Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

Edited by TC33

2 hours ago, TC33 said:

Because of the micro trim I am offering it at 1/10th of the average regular GPA value at just $925 and just barely above the most recent lowly 4.5 sale of $865!   Prices are trending up! Good luck ever finding a nicer presenting copy, they don't exist, especially not for anywhere near this price!

:takeit:

Flash 106 Sold! ^^   

Flash 139 still offered at WELL BELOW the lowest GPA sale from this whole year (and trending up fast).   Great press, dry clean grade bump candidate!  :baiting:

Edited by TC33

SOLD! NM CGC 9.2 STAR TREK #4 RARE SIGNATURE SERIES FEATURING WILLIAM SHATNER, WALTER KOENIG & JULIE NEWMAR! ONE OF A KIND! You don't often find all 3 of those legendary signatures together especially on a rare NM condition photo cover beauty! Offered at just $585, ONLY $525 well below what this same book in 6.0 grade with less signatures recently sold for and WAY BELOW similar issue range signed Star Trek books with these multiple Key signatures! 

Yes, a lowly 6.0 signed copy Without Julie Newmar's signature sold for $550 this past year and this is offered for LESS MONEY IN NM 9.2 with the additional signature from the hottest female actress of the 60s and 70s! (tight body suit Catwoman from 60s Batman and a love interest of Kirk in Star Trek!)

star trek #4.jpg

Edited by TC33

SOLD!  Hulk 181 VF Scan.  P.S.  that is a  tiny dog hair resting on the top of the slab in the back of the comic, NOT anything wrong with the comic itself! 

Edited by TC33

Mister Miracle #1 Key 1st Appearance of Mr Miracle & Oberon.   It has been confirmed he will have a big roll in the upcoming JLA and New Gods movies!  I would say a strong 5.0 range condition, perhaps a loose 5.5 on a good day. It is well attached, lays flat, strong colors, no significant defects, just typical mid range reading wear as seen in the scan. 5.0 GPA is $167 and rising fast.  Offered at $119!  No questions asked Satisfaction Guarantee on raw comics!

miracle 1.jpg

miracle1b.jpg

Edited by TC33

I am easy to work with if someone wants to work out time payments on anything.  With a deposit down, we can work out 90 days or so payment plan to help you gather some money or sell some lesser keys to be able to afford one of these beauties. :baiting:

Hulk 181 5.5 sold via PM.  Congrats on a great book and deal!     Nevermind, this buyer fell through, didn't have the funds he thought he had yada yada.......

Edited by TC33

On 4/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, TC33 said:

NM CGC 9.2 STAR TREK #4 RARE SIGNATURE SERIES FEATURING WILLIAM SHATNER, WALTER KOENIG & JULIE NEWMAR! ONE OF A KIND! You don't often find all 3 of those legendary signatures together especially on a rare NM condition photo cover beauty! Offered at just $585, ONLY $525 well below what this same book in 6.0 grade with less signatures recently sold for and WAY BELOW similar issue range signed Star Trek books with these multiple Key signatures! 

Yes, a lowly 6.0 signed copy Without Julie Newmar's signature sold for $550 this past year and this is offered for LESS MONEY IN NM 9.2 with the additional signature from the hottest female actress of the 60s and 70s! (tight body suit Catwoman from 60s Batman and a love interest of Kirk in Star Trek!)

star trek #4.jpg

:takeit: per pm

The buyer on the 5.5 Hulk 181 did not pay last Thursday night as promised and has not responded to my requests for follow up, so it is back on the market for now.

The buyer was on again off again on the Hulk 181 CGC 5.5, he just dropped out for sure, so it is back and available, one of the nicest 5.5's you will find, structurally a strong 7.0 by the looks of it.  Batman #47 1st Origin of Batman and Mister Miracle #1 available also. :baiting: 

:bump:  Some great books, all are hot, increasing in GPA rapidly and fairly priced below market/GPA.  Last bump before I take these to another venue.  :)