• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ms Marvel #1 grade?

13 posts in this topic

I'd go with 9.0/9.2 2 minor spine ticks, a squished top spine corner (apparant from the back scan) that is also a bit ruffled on the front.

If a grader was kind maybe squeak a 9.4, especially with a press. 

imo

It has sharp corners otherwise, I do see a 3rd spine tick that I didn't see earlier. 9.0 on the safe side to me, I'm sure someone else will chime in  :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

ULC is a little bruised.  3 spine ticks breaking color (ever so slightly)

Right by the top of that platform she's on (by the right front side) what is that thin white line? 

Back cover also has 2 horiz lines (on left side)

I'd guess 8.5-9.0

2 hours ago, csaag said:

Right by the top of that platform she's on (by the right front side) what is that thin white line? 

I'd guess 8.5-9.0

I think those thin white lines on the front cover are the same lines you see on the back cover and are a printing defect (printer folds/creases) that does not effect the grade of the book at this level.

7 hours ago, csaag said:

I'd guess 8.5-9.0

Front cover has at least one as well

13 hours ago, Earl Yoshihara said:

I have one that is similar and it came back 9.2. On the front on the top of the door, is that a manufacturing defect crease. Mine had that as well.

I've also had some come back that high too, with no graders notes that make it hard to adjust estimated grades sometimes for books... lol

But ya there estimations, I'd still go 9.0 +/- .5 

Glad I wasn't too far off, I did abysmal in the last grading contest, yet last year not so bad... gives me hope for the next grading contest!