• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Mystery Men #11, Wonderworld #9 and Shock SuspenStories #6 -- All CGC
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Selling a few of my prized Golden Age books. Thought I would offer them here first. My scanner doesn’t like slabs too much, but regardless of the glare, all three of these books have rich color and present very nicely for the grades (which aren’t too shabby either).

First :takeit:wins over any PM. 
Prices are firm on these tough to find books.

I prefer check (must clear) or Money Order for these books.

I ship via USPS Priority Box (with lots of packing for protection) with tracking for $15.00 to continental US only.

No returns on CGC books.

Think that’s it. Here you go….

Mystery Men #11 … CGC 5.5 ow/w … $2800.00 Firm. --- SOLD to buttock
Classic Joe Simon cover on this HTF book. Nice bright colors on this nicely centered copy. There are only 10 on the census so who knows when another one will come up for sale.

Mystery-Men-#11.jpg

Mystery-Men-#11-Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

6 minutes ago, RickHigh said:
Mystery Men #11 … CGC 5.5 ow/w … $2800.00 Firm.
Classic Joe Simon cover on this HTF book. Nice bright colors on this nicely centered copy. There are only 10 on the census so who knows when another one will come up for sale.

Mystery-Men-#11.jpg

Mystery-Men-#11-Back.jpg

Dammit.  I'll take this. 

6 minutes ago, RickHigh said:
Wonderworld Comics #9 … CGC 6.0 c/ow … $2850.00 Firm.
What a beautiful book!! Features a great Lou Fine cover (and art). This one has deep, rich colors. Impossible to find this nice. Only eleven on the census with only two in 7.0 and one at 8.5 graded higher than this beauty.

Wonderworld-#9.jpg

Wonderworld-#9-Back.jpg

take

Just now, buttock said:

I gave you a good 45 seconds to beat me to it.  I'm mad at you for not taking it first.  

I swear, just walked in from a dog walk and BAM.  well done.  annoyingly.

Just now, buttock said:

Whattya say Rick, a 5 minute sell through is a little too easy.  You should probably offer some more Foxes.  (Just to me though)

Hahahaha, yeah, don't push your luck!