• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] THE INFINITY GAUNTLET #1-6 COMPLETE SET (1991) IN SOLID NM OR HIGHER CONDITION FOR SALE! BEAUTIFUL! PRICED TO MOVE!
1 1

16 posts in this topic

The rules:

• No PL/HOS members.
  • Payment via PayPal or money order only.
  • First flag gets it.  If via PM, then the earliest PM gets it.
  • Will sell and ship to anyone anywhere in the World.  Shipping included for USA and Canada.
  • Please pay within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again.
  • No returns.  Sales are final.
  • Condition: These books are in beautiful SOLID NM or HIGHER condition.  See pictures for each below.  Avengers: Endgame movie coming soon!
  • I have sold books recently on this website.  Buy with confidence.  See this thread for my last sale:
  • Price: LOWERED to $110 USD SHIPPED for the set or make me an offer.

IG1.thumb.jpg.7a682c69cdb1ec1a7ecc886b234332ce.jpg

IG2.thumb.jpg.a0f4b8c14a495f4fb7b48c0aa2c1a0d2.jpgIG3.thumb.jpg.4c1269089b48d6e294e826fedf0f5df1.jpgIG4.thumb.jpg.e8e1f65c2e25c8c76276e49a7aa91d04.jpgIG5.thumb.jpg.71067282989b312f1e2d1f454343f652.jpgIG6.thumb.jpg.a2277e6c3e9fd9727dd1977c0020350e.jpg

Edited by Toombs

NEW LOW PRICE OF ONLY $110 USD SHIPPED for the set or best offer.  It is priced to move ($30 OFF the previous asking price).  I am giving this set away for that price which INCLUDES shipping for a beautiful high grade set from 1991!

New low price of $100 USD including shipping for the set or best offer!  I am giving it away at this price especially since I am INCLUDING the shipping!  Avengers: Endgame was AWESOME and is breaking records at the box office!  This set is in very beautiful condition as you can see in the pictures for a bunch of books from 28 yrs ago!  This will probably be the last time I offer this set here for sale. 

14 hours ago, Toombs said:

Way too low of an offer or a price. On Ebay they sell for more.  No reason to sell them for that low.  I would be giving them away at that price! lol

Well....they aren't doing anything HERE...so perhaps giving them away is your best option? :sorry:

Give them away?  Well, an Infinity Gauntlet #1 just sold HERE for $45 + $12 shipping = $57:

That is more than HALF what I am selling my COMPLETE set of 6 books!  Now you are going to say...that one was slabbed and is a CGC 9.6.  Well, that is true BUT slabbed books start off RAW like mine.  Plus I am selling the ENTIRE set of 6 books for $110 SHIPPING INCLUDED.  If you break it down per book that comes to ONLY around $18/book!  Now THAT is a STEAL of a DEAL!  I am already giving them away as it is at my asking price!

Yea. Even if u price them at $1 someone will always find a way to say too high. N too risky. Or too expensive. Some ppl r just never happy. Not necessarily taking shots at someone tho. Just in general :D that’s all I have to say. I think is a fair n good price. But honestly I’ve 2 sets of these already. So I’ll pass. GLWTS THO :)

35 minutes ago, Toombs said:

They are yours for that price @Ron C.!  Thanks!  I have sent you a PM.

Thanks. I have Perez, Starlin and Rubinstein all coming to Niagara Falls in a few weeks and would love a few more books for signature.