• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy Bat Pages up for auction !!!
1 1

78 posts in this topic

They all have something cool. 

Page 1 - first appearance of Bruce Wayne and Commissiner Gordon.  Banner intro with shadowy Bats.  His identity remains unknown. 

Page 2- The Bat-Man ??!!  Great pics. Action. First version of Bat Mobile. 

Page 3. Great panels. A fitting end for his kind. Bruce is Bats ???’!!!!

2 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

I would not be shocked if each page sells for 10K+.

I’m going bold with 20k, 15k, 15k if they present decently. Never seen any before sold publically. People will liquidate I think to win these

Edited by Chicago Boy

8 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

I’m going bold with 20k, 15k, 15k if they present decently. Never seen any before sold publically. People will liquidate I think to win these

I don’t track single page sales but that seems like some really strong prices. If the pages was all you needed to complete a copy of the book I can see bidding real strong

If you go further in this event listing you'll find a copy of DETECTIVE #168 CGC Graded at 4.5 VG+...will be interesting to see

how much this goes for as a recent 3.0 copy sold for $10,448.90 at  HAKES AUCTION.

This issue contains the single page origin of the JOKER.

Marty

Edited by Marty Mann

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

det1.16060a.jpg

det1.16062a.jpg

det1.16065a.jpg

Thank you. I did see the pic's I just was up in the air that they where lovely hm I think I would love to own them but they are beat and I don't think they have a chance to beat the Action 1 pg 1 that @Chicago Boy was asking us if they had a chance.

4 hours ago, woowoo said:

Thank you. I did see the pic's I just was up in the air that they where lovely hm I think I would love to own them but they are beat and I don't think they have a chance to beat the Action 1 pg 1 that @Chicago Boy was asking us if they had a chance.

Any Bat page from a Tec 27 for sale is lovely imo.  Better page quality than the Action 1 record breaking single page. Origin story  and cover swipe page will be tough to beat but I’ve never seen Bat pagrs publically  for sale. That—-abd the amount of bat fanatics out there hoping for any shot at a Tec 27 picturing the Bat ——I think these are going to crush at auction ( maybe not beat the Action 1 origin page ( that’s a special page imo ) but I wouldn’t make a bet either way 

Edited by Chicago Boy