• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles Torpedo Comics Collectors Convention JULY 14, 2019
4 4

90 posts in this topic

Able to work it out with our vacation plans and I get to spend a couple hours there Saturday before making the drive to Phoenix.  

Pretty excited to look at some great books and come home with some. 

14 hours ago, SSkufan said:

Able to work it out with our vacation plans and I get to spend a couple hours there Saturday before making the drive to Phoenix.  

Pretty excited to look at some great books and come home with some. 

I think the show is just Sunday?

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

About a month away...:banana:

Is it possible, like last year, to buy advance tickets on line?

Got a link?

Yes, it's on the previous page, but I'll list here for ease. You can purchase ahead or buy at the door.

https://torpedocomics.com/products/torpedo-comics-collectors-convention-attendee-tickets-july-14-2019

On 6/19/2019 at 6:47 AM, comiconxion said:

Yes, it's on the previous page, but I'll list here for ease. You can purchase ahead or buy at the door.

https://torpedocomics.com/products/torpedo-comics-collectors-convention-attendee-tickets-july-14-2019

So I purchased ahead.  The website says, "Purchased tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call. An e-mail with additional details will be sent before the event date."

I haven't received an email with details yet.  Is that because said email hasn't been sent yet?

8 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

So I purchased ahead.  The website says, "Purchased tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call. An e-mail with additional details will be sent before the event date."

I haven't received an email with details yet.  Is that because said email hasn't been sent yet? 

Yes, you'll get an e-mail as the show get a bit closer.

Hard to believe... only ~2 weeks till the show - looking forward to seeing everyone there.  A few updates on to pass along:

Adds:  Neal Adams, Prop Store, Nerdy Girl Comics

Will Not Be Able to Make It:  Frank Cho, Metropolis Comics

Parking Public parking next door will be $15.  

Just bought 3 tickets online looking forward to this.

@comiconxion CGC would be a good add in the future I'm sure. This year at Terry's show the CGC line was pretty intense I was in line over an hour and that was for the quick checkout option:roflmao:

7 hours ago, Bumble Kitty said:

Do you plan on releasing a final dealer's list?  If not, can you confirm that ComicLink will be there?  It would be much easier for me to carry "auction" books to Torpedo Con than to San Diego.

The latest dealer list is on the site:

ComicLink will be there.