• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles Torpedo Comics Collectors Convention JULY 14, 2019
4 4

90 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or is Rick starting to look like Neil Young?  

And is that Adam and Danielle Perlman?  I’ve done big bidness with them but never knew what they looked like.  

In fact, could someone be so kind as to supply the real names and board names of the people in these pictures?  

(3 Batman 1s?  Seriously?  3 of them?)

2C929C20-903F-46CD-953F-31E0821EAADF.jpeg

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

On 7/24/2019 at 2:51 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

And is that Adam and Danielle Perlman?  I’ve done big bidness with them but never knew what they looked like.  

In fact, could someone be so kind as to supply the real names and board names of the people in these pictures?  

G.A.tor in this picture.  The pictures of Danielle Smith aka Nerdy Girl Comics are with Alex Gross, artist.  Adam did not attend the Torpedo show.

On 7/14/2019 at 10:03 PM, www.alexgross.com said:

what a great show today! here are some pics from the event. included in these pics are @blazingbob, @Filter81, @Dale Roberts, alex and austin reece, @G.A.tor, and several others. thanks to filter81 for letting me hold her INCREDIBLE Tec 27! i picked up a sweet asm14 7.5 from Gator for a nice price. it's an amazing show and this years venue was much more comfortable and better lit than last year. a great array of dealers of both comics and art. SA comics is my thing and those were plentiful. i can't speak so much to the GA selection but i think it was also real good. i wish all cons were as great as this one. thanks to john and torpedo comics for putting this on again this year. my friends and i all loved it! 

reeces.jpg

I know I'm very late (finally getting caught up from San Diego), but it was nice talking with you at the show! You really captured my Sunday morning look! 

On 6/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, comiconxion said:

Unfortunately, neither CGC or CBCS will be at the event this year, but looking at something with them next year.

Please do!   even pgx

On 7/26/2019 at 4:40 AM, BitterOldMan said:
On 7/24/2019 at 11:51 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

G.A.tor in this picture.  The pictures of Danielle Smith aka Nerdy Girl Comics are with Alex Gross, artist.  Adam did not attend the Torpedo show.

I posted same in Gold, have never seen a pic of Adam.

Edited by Gotham Kid