• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF SALE: LIM/WILLIAMSON/BAGLEY/ROMITA JR AND MORE!

10 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

I'm in the process of raising funds for a substantial purchase and I've started to update my CAF with OA for sale.  I've started with relatively affordable pieces between $150 - $1000, and will continue to add more art in this price range throughout the week.

I will also start adding more expensive pieces between $1001 - $4999 later this week.

Here's what I have thus far.

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=2881

Feel free to contact me at ytb83 at Hotmail dot com with any questions.

Hi, all:

Thanks for  your wonderful response to my CAF sales items.  I've removed items that have already sold, and those on hold are marked as such.  Still some great, affordable pieces for sale before I start posting the more expensive stuff.  Here's pics of some affordable stuff still available:

Ron Lim DD 258 = $800

Lim DD 258p14.JPG

HI, all:

I think its time for the last call on my CAF under $1000 art pieces.  I'll keep them posted for a few more days before they go back in the vault.  And again, there's still some great pieces, including:

AL WILLIAMSON/ARCHIE GOODWIN SECRET AGENT CORRIGAN 10-28-1970 DAILY STRIP (GORGEOUS BABE) = $600

Williamson 10 28 1970.JPG