• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Knight #1 (Atlas 1955) Club!
3 3

166 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Khoarding

Black Knight, Black Kni-ight, I bought two - taint right :headbang:

Der, der d-der, der d-der, der-d-der-d-der, duhn nan. Duhnan. 

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

You said taint lollollol 

Almost as giggley as log skidder

Der, der d-der, der d-der, der-d-der-d-der, duhn nan. Duhnan:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Edited by Get Marwood & I
Graham Gooch

On 7/12/2019 at 11:10 PM, waaaghboss said:

Another one just hit the bay, if anyone's still looking to join the club.  Starting 750, looks a bit rough with some loose pages.  Thinking it'll end at 1200, taking bets.

This one ends tonight. I have been tracking it to see how it does. Still at $750 with only one bid. My guess is it will sell for just shy of 1k :popcorn:

8 hours ago, jjfversion1 said:

This one ends tonight. I have been tracking it to see how it does. Still at $750 with only one bid. My guess is it will sell for just shy of 1k :popcorn:

Sold for 750.  Still a decent price, but quite a drop from the last sale.

4 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

Sold for 750.  Still a decent price, but quite a drop from the last sale.

I couldn’t see it on any of my eBay searches so that probably hurt it’s final sale value - I’m in Canada so that probably had something to do with it - I’ve put my 3.5 up to test the market - let you guys know if I have any bites 

On 7/19/2019 at 7:59 PM, Robo99 said:

I couldn’t see it on any of my eBay searches so that probably hurt it’s final sale value - I’m in Canada so that probably had something to do with it - I’ve put my 3.5 up to test the market - let you guys know if I have any bites 

I offered 100 for yours, and it auto-declined :(

On 8/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, Illustrious said:

Dane Whitman version.

This is not surprising.  However, you can't have Dane Whitman without the legacy of Sir Percy.  The origin of the ebony blade, unless they change it drastically will have to include Sir Percy and Merlin.  I personally would love to see a Marvel Medieval version of the black knight set in Camelot.  I think it would be fantastic, but probably doesn't fit into the grander scheme of things.  One shot stories aren't really Marvel's mojo.

Edited by TrevorP24

What I think would be awesome, but I know they won't do:

Dane Whitman is Sir Percy.  Sir Percy is actually an immortal (similar to the eternals) who has taken on different persona over the years.  Kind of like a marvel Highlander!

Perhaps too off the wall??