• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Knight #1 (Atlas 1955) Club!
3 3

166 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, TrevorP24 said:

I went looking for a club for this awesome rare book, and couldn't find one so I thought I would start it up.  I'm interested to see how many boardies have a copy of this one!

This is undervalued in my opinion. 

First appearance of Sir Percy, the original Black Knight

First appearance of the Ebony Blade, a legacy weapon that is among the most powerful in the marvel universe. 

First appearance of Morgan Le Fay

These significant first appearances combined with the rarity, puts this as a key book.

Here are my copies of #1 and #2.  These are hard to find in any condition.  I'd like to complete the set at some point.  

Scan_20190408 (3).jpg

Scan_20190408 (4).jpg

:cloud9: this series along with Speed Carter & Yellow Claw.

2 hours ago, TrevorP24 said:

I went looking for a club for this awesome rare book, and couldn't find one so I thought I would start it up.  I'm interested to see how many boardies have a copy of this one!

This is undervalued in my opinion. 

First appearance of Sir Percy, the original Black Knight

First appearance of the Ebony Blade, a legacy weapon that is among the most powerful in the marvel universe. 

First appearance of Morgan Le Fay

These significant first appearances combined with the rarity, puts this as a key book.

Here are my copies of #1 and #2.  These are hard to find in any condition.  I'd like to complete the set at some point.  

Scan_20190408 (3).jpg

Scan_20190408 (4).jpg

Sick date stamp...1955...

What’s up bro??? Thanks for the kind link!!! :headbang: I have been taking it real slow, picking up stuff here and there, but no where near what I was doing before. The idea of a complete Atlas run is to huge and expensive to wrap my head around. Haha Wish I would have attempted that years ago. The Black Knight #1 was a comic I always liked. Picked that up in 2017. Your collection is insane with the grades your scoring. Many props man! I enjoy seeing new posts from you with your acquisitions. :luhv: