• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

** CLOSED**AMAZING FANTASY #15 - Replica Editions ( 3 copies )

11 posts in this topic

CLOSED! NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG ...

The Rules of the Sale

Payment: PayPal only.  I will forward you an actual detailed PayPal invoice so I will need your PayPal address via PM after you have made your purchases.

Payment is due within 48 hours unless we have discussed other arrangements prior to a deal.

Shipping: I will ship to Canada, U.S.A and Worldwide to countries with tracking.  ( All shipments are sent with tracking, securely packaged and boxed )

Cost to ship to Canada: Included in sale price

Cost to ship to U.S.A: Included in sale price

Cost to ship Worldwide:  Please message me with your address for a quote.  (I will deduct $15.00 USD off the actual cost to ship to your country)

Returns: Returns are gladly accepted within 5 business days of delivery.  Return shipping is by the buyer.

Negotiations:  You are welcome to send a PM with your requests, questions and offers.  A deal is not considered complete until either I or the buyer have posted a "Sold per PM"or 

That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an  then that person that posted first is the winner.

Edited by Red_Hood

Amazing Fantasy #15 - Replica

Editions 

Grade: All Near Mint (9.4) (or better) with White Pages.

These replicate the front and back covers, both the exterior and interior of the covers.  The interior pages themselves are blank.  These copies are the same size dimensions as the original and have the similar feel of the cheaper paper stock used on silver age Marvels in the 1960's.  The cover is slightly glossy but still has more of a newsprint feel.

Sold as a lot for all 3 copies.  Perfect for someone looking for a quality place holder, has a coverless copy or simply wants to display like they own a near mint or better copy of the biggest silver age key.

Price: $200.00 USD (includes shipping in Canada or the U.S.A)

Copy 1, 2 and 3 in order of the scans.

AF15.jpg

AF15back.jpg

AF16.jpg

AF16back.jpg

AF17.jpg

AF17back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood

How many blank interior pages does this come with?  Do you have any specifics on the production, such as...  Who made them and why?  Was there any official Marvel branding or licensing involved with them?  What year were these produced?  How many were made?

I think I know the answer to a lot of these questions, but would prefer not to make any assumptions here.

1 hour ago, masterlogan2000 said:

How many blank interior pages does this come with?  Do you have any specifics on the production, such as...  Who made them and why?  Was there any official Marvel branding or licensing involved with them?  What year were these produced?  How many were made?

I think I know the answer to a lot of these questions, but would prefer not to make any assumptions here.

It comes with the standard 16 interior pages.  The rest I have no clue about the rest of your questions.

38 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

Can you determine what printing method was used on these? Just curious if it's inkjet, dye sublimation, laser, or ?

Unfortunately, I'm not experienced with printing methods to know how they were produced. 

2 minutes ago, Bejack3 said:

Where was the paper sourced from and what kind of tree did it come from? Did Stan Lee really steal the story and writing credirs from Kirby and Ditko?

I think it was from a mighty oak that provided shade for General Grant and his men during the civil war. As legend has it, Stan Lee shot lightning bolts from his fingers tips to split the oak and turn it to pulp.

I wouldn't put it past him to have swiped it from Kirby and Ditko after hearing stories from a few freelance creators that interacted with him.