• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could only keep one book from your collection, what would it be?
1 1

43 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

With a screwdriver so you could read it...:devil:

lol I've sat at my desk with screwdriver in hand, slab in front of me and have almost cracked it at least three times.  You saying this makes me think its not that bad of an idea (aka, now I have someone to blame!)! 

2 hours ago, comicquant said:

lol I've sat at my desk with screwdriver in hand, slab in front of me and have almost cracked it at least three times.  You saying this makes me think its not that bad of an idea (aka, now I have someone to blame!)! 

You will thank me when you read that wonderful book and smell those historical pages!

2 hours ago, comicquant said:

With a book like that, I don't think it matters AT ALL value-wise if it's slabbed or not.  2c