• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Junk box - toys, TPB, HC and other stuff!

47 posts in this topic

Hopefully someone finds a treasure in the mix.  I restructured my collection and culled out some books to scale down.  I am still in the process of scaling back on some Moderns but for now this is a mixed bag of items. 

No one on the probation list.

I have sold here and I pack well.  I will ship TPBs and HC via media mail if desired.  Comics though will go priority mail.  I have regional boxes on hand so if you are on the East coast, that will hold down the cost. 

Edit: I will post thumbnails that are clickable to see the larger image.

Edited by nocutename

My stuff always sells so well here.  :(  Sorry for the lack of posting but honestly tumble weeds aren't motivating me either.. 

I am going to remove all the comics from this sale as no-one seems interested.  I will just try to do a local craigslist pick up on the cheap or simply throw them out.

I will continue with just some trades that I will keep up until SUNDAY only.  I will then list them on Ebay.  Thanks for looking!

Edited by nocutename