• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Junk box - toys, TPB, HC and other stuff!

47 posts in this topic

Alex + Ada vol 1 - $4.00  I got this and never read it.  Probably never will either.  I wanted to compare it to a manga called Chobits which is the same premise. 

AlexAda.jpg

Edited by nocutename
Relinked image

Catwoman Catfile $4.00 - The interior covers have some tanning around them.  Book is clean otherwise and the interior pages are fairly whitish so it hasn't affected the pages.  I purchased this at my LCS back in the day and that is how the book was. 

Catfile.jpg

Vintage Poster Collection Cards - $5.00.  The set is incomplete (missing card 12 and 45)  If I remember correctly is a reprint set.  There are a handful of chase cards too see first picture.  One has a weak corner.  These are larger than normal trading cards.

Vintage-1-Chase.jpgVintage-2.jpgVintage-3.jpgVintage-4.jpg

I have a bunch of other comic magazines that I will list in a day or so.  Please note that all pictures are just Thumbnails.  Click on the picture to see it full size.  I will break up the Epic lot but would rather sell them together first.