• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

actually, this thread turned into one far more valuable than how it started, making people aware of someone who potentially is trying to sell over graded books and marketing them here on the forum under some guise of "innocence" and "persecution".

I hate to say it, but it is kind of nice to see this happen to others and not me. Now, I only took 2, count them 2, bashings and I stuck around. You guys are the greatest. hail.gif to all... except this scamming guy.

I mean....if you really want....we could start Round 3 on ya'! 27_laughing.gif

I hate to say it, but it is kind of nice to see this happen to others and not me. Now, I only took 2, count them 2, bashings and I stuck around. You guys are the greatest. hail.gif to all... except this scamming guy.

I mean....if you really want....we could start Round 3 on ya'! 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

No, I am perfectly content with the 2 lashings I have. In some strange way, all those that seemed to give me the most guff, are the ones that I like. It reminds me of middle school when you got paired up for a science project or something with someone you didn't like, only to end up liking them after it.

Then again, there was the off chance they could always corner you later and steal your money or..... your bike... frown.gif

It's just a hazing process... you survived, now you're one of us.

No, I am perfectly content with the 2 lashings I have. In some strange way, all those that seemed to give me the most guff, are the ones that I like. It reminds me of middle school when you got paired up for a science project or something with someone you didn't like, only to end up liking them after it.

Then again, there was the off chance they could always corner you later and steal your money or..... your bike... frown.gif

so you and nikos are going out for a beer now?

or was that somebody else...hm

No, but the thing is I can see that happening, where as before I could only see a face to face meeting ending up with one of us (or both) looking through bars.

No, but the thing is I can see that happening, where as before I could only see a face to face meeting ending up with one of us (or both) looking through bars.

thumbsup2.gif

sticks and stones may break my bones... but names will never hurt me. I'm sure you own the comics, nobody's questioning that (or at least I'm not), but as for the overgrading, intentional or not, it's pretty evident you have serious problems in your auctions:

1) all of your scans looked cropped and stolen from elsewhere. If you truly had other scans you would have sent them to the people who requested them. Any program that allows you to scan books in has a function to blow up the scan and it can be emailed.

2) Negatives are not the measure. There may be tons of books that you sell where nobody will complain because they are going to get their books and either a) return them or b) not complain because it's more of a hassle to return that $6 book or c) they were anticipating they were overgraded and bid accordingly.

3) 9.6s do not have 6 stresses. Obviously, the fact you can't grade is an issue. The fact that you had to "get up close" to see it is an issue. Pumping your auctions without saying they were yours is an issue. The fact you advertise raw 9.8s with tiny scans is a problem.

Do I think you are scamming people? In a form yes, absolutely. I would be very suspect of your auctions. My recommendation to the other board members is to let other people take the risk on your auctions. If it turns out they are satisfied, what'd you lose out on? An ASM 300... whoopee. Not worth the risk and hassle to deal with someone with as many obvious problems as you have with your auctions.

And y'know what? By coming back and resurrecting this thread, you've once again managed to do more harm than good. I forgot all about you until I came in this morning and saw that you stuck your nose back in here. Frankly, I think the evidence against you is strong, and while I hope nobody gets burned by your auctions, I'm willing to say that nobody here should take that chance.

You people are horrible, horrible people. I said I would not come back here, but just for the heck of it, I decided to come and see what people have been saying about me. After reading all of your posts, it's quite clear to me that you all have labeled me as a "scammer" and a "rip-off artist" who is out to either sell overgraded comics, or just plain take people's money and not send them anything at all. Well, I'm here to tell you that I have no intention whatsoever to "scam" anyone. I own every last comic that I have listed on eBay, and those people who win my auctions will get exactly what is described in that auction. You people are sick and I can't believe the things you people have said about me before my first auction even had a chance to end. I cannot believe that I thought you people were nice people when I first came here. Boy was I wrong. You people need to learn to not judge people and give them a chance before you label them as a criminal. Foolkiller, you are a nasty person. You claimed I stole photo's, said I was a downright fraud who lied about everything I said in my posts. Unbelievable. Jeffreykli even threatened to pursue legal action against me if he won one of my auctions. Rich Henn claims that I said that my scanner was broken and was wondering how my photo's got on my auctions in the first place. I never once claimed that my scanner was broken. I said that it was old and did not work very well. Every last photo in all of my auctions were scanned by me with my "old scanner" I scanned the instruction booklets for my phone and DVD player because it was alot easier then trying to scan the phone and DVD player themselves!!! I also told Rich Henn to "don't bid on my auctions if he did not trust me". Of course I said that!!! The last thing I want is a bidder to be uncomfortable with my auctions. If you're uncomfortable with bidding on my auctions, THEN DON'T BID!!! These are just a few of the extremely rude and nasty remarks you people have posted about me. It's pretty damn sad when people talk bad about someone they don't even know. I want you people to keep an eye on my feedback rating, because you will not see any negatives appear. I really feel bad for you people.

lol..

It is me guys

I am joel

Ze = Joel = Kimena

I was bored, and wanted to stir the pot.

Sorry

flowerred.gif

sticks and stones may break my bones... but names will never hurt me. I'm sure you own the comics, nobody's questioning that (or at least I'm not), but as for the overgrading, intentional or not, it's pretty evident you have serious problems in your auctions:

1) all of your scans looked cropped and stolen from elsewhere. If you truly had other scans you would have sent them to the people who requested them. Any program that allows you to scan books in has a function to blow up the scan and it can be emailed.

2) Negatives are not the measure. There may be tons of books that you sell where nobody will complain because they are going to get their books and either a) return them or b) not complain because it's more of a hassle to return that $6 book or c) they were anticipating they were overgraded and bid accordingly.

3) 9.6s do not have 6 stresses. Obviously, the fact you can't grade is an issue. The fact that you had to "get up close" to see it is an issue. Pumping your auctions without saying they were yours is an issue. The fact you advertise raw 9.8s with tiny scans is a problem.

Do I think you are scamming people? In a form yes, absolutely. I would be very suspect of your auctions. My recommendation to the other board members is to let other people take the risk on your auctions. If it turns out they are satisfied, what'd you lose out on? An ASM 300... whoopee. Not worth the risk and hassle to deal with someone with as many obvious problems as you have with your auctions.

And y'know what? By coming back and resurrecting this thread, you've once again managed to do more harm than good. I forgot all about you until I came in this morning and saw that you stuck your nose back in here. Frankly, I think the evidence against you is strong, and while I hope nobody gets burned by your auctions, I'm willing to say that nobody here should take that chance.

You people are horrible, horrible people. I said I would not come back here, but just for the heck of it, I decided to come and see what people have been saying about me. After reading all of your posts, it's quite clear to me that you all have labeled me as a "scammer" and a "rip-off artist" who is out to either sell overgraded comics, or just plain take people's money and not send them anything at all. Well, I'm here to tell you that I have no intention whatsoever to "scam" anyone. I own every last comic that I have listed on eBay, and those people who win my auctions will get exactly what is described in that auction. You people are sick and I can't believe the things you people have said about me before my first auction even had a chance to end. I cannot believe that I thought you people were nice people when I first came here. Boy was I wrong. You people need to learn to not judge people and give them a chance before you label them as a criminal. Foolkiller, you are a nasty person. You claimed I stole photo's, said I was a downright fraud who lied about everything I said in my posts. Unbelievable. Jeffreykli even threatened to pursue legal action against me if he won one of my auctions. Rich Henn claims that I said that my scanner was broken and was wondering how my photo's got on my auctions in the first place. I never once claimed that my scanner was broken. I said that it was old and did not work very well. Every last photo in all of my auctions were scanned by me with my "old scanner" I scanned the instruction booklets for my phone and DVD player because it was alot easier then trying to scan the phone and DVD player themselves!!! I also told Rich Henn to "don't bid on my auctions if he did not trust me". Of course I said that!!! The last thing I want is a bidder to be uncomfortable with my auctions. If you're uncomfortable with bidding on my auctions, THEN DON'T BID!!! These are just a few of the extremely rude and nasty remarks you people have posted about me. It's pretty damn sad when people talk bad about someone they don't even know. I want you people to keep an eye on my feedback rating, because you will not see any negatives appear. I really feel bad for you people.

lol..

It is me guys

I am joel

Ze = Joel = Kimena

I was bored, and wanted to stir the pot.

Sorry

flowerred.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif